Life of mine


I wear



What I wear on my soul, the sins of my spirits,
the undisguised love of my ancestors,
the unfulfilled wishes of my dreams.
Wherever I go, wherever I stay, in the stranger of my heart,
in the most beautiful city of the world, without greetings from the story’s I disappear.


One day



One day, every night in the morning, what will come, I will go to her,
but for peace, love or power, I will not say, love overcomes everything,
power is in people, and peace in the soul,
That's why I hope that day will come when I can approach her,
day I hope it will be soon.


Scent


One scent, pervasive as the whole world.

The scent of her, her hair that covers my face.
The smell is  like the garden of the most beautiful roses in the world.
A smell without which you can not.
The smell that fills you the day.
The scent that calls your name.
The smell of her is all I need.
The smell that smoke from chimneys always knows for a while disapear.

Became black or be white.

I will smell that scent even when does not exit any more, in the sky, in the streets, in the room.

Always love
.
 


Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

How to be happy

Happy

Usual poetry life